Sunday, April 27, 2014

How can I make Money with SFI (Part 1)?

The Basics - Points   

How many programs have you worked on for months (or years) desperately trying to get people to sign up and not earning a dime? How much money have you lost?

I wasted over two years and plenty of money doing just that. I researched many of the programs out there trying to avoid the scams and schemes, placed ads and hoped to get a few sign ups. 

You can start making money right away with SFI just by doing simple, daily, weekly and monthly activities. All of these activities are organized for you in a to-do list, so you never have to wonder what to do next. You earn points for these actions that determine your rank every month. The more points, the higher your rank and the more you earn from the company pool.

If only I had started with SFI, who knows what could have been possible!

It's great fun and I LOVE my home business! 

Regards,
Sophia 

Pick of the Day - Pure Thermo Burn Weight Loss Formula






No comments:

Post a Comment