Sunday, July 13, 2014

I Won Knockout Trivia at TripleClicks!

Knockout Trivia


I just won Knockout Trivia at TripleClicks (I outlasted 50 other players to take the title)!  I challenge you to try to match my awesomeness!  

Knockout Trivia is the newest game on TripleClicks. Your objective is to outlast the other players answering trivia questions.  You have four answers to choose from for each question. Move on to the next round with a correct answer or get knocked out with a wrong one. The last player standing wins 80% of the Zackpot (20% goes to the runner-up or is shared if multiple runner-ups) and a cool Knockout Trivia badge like this: 

                                     KOT4timeWinnerBadge

Do you have this much fun at work? I love my SFI business and TripleClicks!


Sophia



Pick of the day: As Seen on Dr Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment