Thursday, July 3, 2014

June News

June was such a great month!

I won the Daily Grand drawing 3 times and earned 250 points towards my share of the executive pool and 100 points toward purchases from TripleClicks!

I earned 100 more points towards my share of the pool because team members advanced in rank.

I earned 300 more points toward purchases from TripleClicks for bidding in auctions.

Finally, 23 more people joined my team!

All of that means my June paycheck will be even bigger and I can use my points to pay for more advertising. Yippee!

I LOVE my SFI business!

Hey, did you know you could be as excited as I am about your online business?

I have loads of fun and an increasingly secure financial future.

Come on in and take a look around. You've got nothing to lose but a little bit of your time because everything is FREE!


Oh, I almost forgot; here's the pick of the day from TripleClicks!

Jazz Tunes Digital Download

Have a great day,
Sophia






No comments:

Post a Comment